viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY




MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

In my life, every day I use piece of technology, they are very important for my style of life. Some pieces technology more important for my:  the computer, cell,  But I think that more important piece of technology for me is the computer.

The computer is essential for me, because I use for the university, I to make my works and my homeworks, with him I can organize my timetable for the tests, but also I use the computer for to distract, to entertain, at least the computer it takes your mind off your worries, to relax, pass the time.  Sometimes I’m so absent minded with the computer, and the work (the most important) to delay.

With my computer I can speak with my friends, not only with my friends of the university, or my country, but also with my friends of other place the world, for example with friends of USA, Germany, Italian, etc. Also with him I can listen the music, look photographs, buy ticket show (cinema, dance, music, etc), and reservation to have supper.

The computer is a piece technology very useful for the life, to make easy the activities of day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario