martes, 17 de enero de 2012

THE TATTOOS




Hello everyone! for to begin this year I go to talk about TATTOOS. The Tatoos have a long history, your history go back to the prehistory, when the tribes were did tatoos as a forms the rite. But this is past, today in the society, the tattoos are a style forms, mainly for the young persons. 

For some people, the tattoos are delinquency symbol, lazy people and unemployed,  but this is a myth. I have lot friends with tatoos and they are good people, hard-working.
Today The tattoos are a style forms and they don´t represent a  person type or a social class.  I don´t have any tatoos in my body, because I don´t dare. I like the tattoos, and sometimes I would like have one, but I think to the future and I repent.
The colors and the forms are beautiful, and with a nice body the tattoos see very nice, but for me this not enough. Mark the body forever, because this is the grace the tatoos, I don´t can do. I prefer have my body clean, because for making only one tattoos, I need have complete safety.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario