martes, 17 de enero de 2012

Which country would you like to go to?




Hello everyone! Today I go to speak about "the travels", a country I would like to visit. I love travel and is very hard select only one country for to go. I will like to go to places lot, I will like to go to Asia, Europe, Africa, etc I like to know new people, to know new custom, new places, learn to the people. For this when I travel always I relate with the people, I share my experiences wiht the other, my life style,  my custom, and I talk about my country and your people.

I will like to follow visiting Latin American; I love this part the continent, because the people continue with your customs, with your rites. Also the people is different, they are nice and worried for your nature. But also, I will like go to Italian or Spain, because I in these places I can study Restoration.

In general, I will like travel for all world, learn in all place, thing new, differents, know person, and talk different  languajes. Also I will like can live in another country, I will like can learn and share new custom.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario